Are you wondering how you will ever afford to buy a home with prices so high in Melbourne at the moment?
Have you heard the term rentvesting, but have no idea how you can apply this strategy?
Or do you own your own home and understand that property can be a great wealth generating tool, but are unsure what steps to take from here?
If you answered 'YES' to any of these questions then understand that getting your foot into the property market is not out of reach. And generating wealth through property investing can be a reality.
In order to succeed though, you will need a sound strategy, a clear vision and expert advice to navigate through the wealth of information that is out there today in order to make calculated decisions and minimise risks.
What you'll learn
- Some common mistakes that investors make (including myself when I bought my first property)
- How to sift through all of the information in the media and some common sales pitches by property spruikers to avoid
- A run down of the different property markets in Asutralia and the 'Property Clock' to understand the right time to buy & sell
- The investing strategy that is helping our clients buy their dream home
- What makes a strong property portfolio and how to minimise your risk
- Outline your property goals and a timeline for action
If investing in property is on your radar, then this workshop will clear the fog and leave you thinking that buying a property is possible for you.
Let's set some property goals together! I look forward to meeting you.
To maintain an intimate feel for this workshop, numbers are capped at 12 people.