Connect with confidence & build your network with ease
Networking can be challenging at the best of times but especially when you’re an introvert. For quiet people, it can be intimidating to face a room of strangers let alone talk to them about your job search. Cue lots of standing around in corners staring into your wine glass.
I’m an introvert too and I’ve happily found strategies that make networking easier and more fun without the overwhelm.
If you’re an introvert you may find large networking events intimidating. It’s not your natural habitat (these events really only suit our extroverted friends). Thankfully there are easier and more rewarding ways to build a supportive network and create career opportunities.
This workshop is for you if you:
- Would love to build your network but have no idea where to start
- Find large events intimidating and exhausting
- Struggle to make small talk with strangers
- Are changing careers and need to build your network from scratch
In this 2-hour workshop I will teach you:
- How to play to your (many) strengths as an introvert
- Create the right mindset for successful networking
- Develop a networking strategy that suits your personality
- Find the right contacts and groups
- Start a conversation with confidence
- Convert contacts you’ve just met into 1-on-1 meetings
- Overcome any fear of speaking to groups
- Tap into your existing network using LinkedIn
- Create and practice a simple introduction
- Follow up with confidence and ease
Plus you will get scripts and resources to support your networking efforts and make the process easier.
Networking doesn’t have to be awkward. Come along and learn the introvert’s guide to how to build your network, find your next job and create more career opportunities.
“In a gentle way you can shake the world.” ~ Mahatma Ghandi
Find out more about me at www.denisemooney.com.