In our 1902 Club this month, we are tackling the juicy topic of Asking for What you Want! Whether it is in the boardroom, your business or the bedroom, it is time to be bolder and more confident with the people in your life.
Sonya Stattmann will be facilitating and asking the bold questions:
- How do we really ask for what we want?
- How do we navigate the vulnerability and fear that comes up?
- How do we risk losing our jobs, clients or relationships?
- Where is the line between settling too much and effectively compromising?
- How can we set boundaries so that we get more of what we want and stop letting others walk all over us?
- How do we even determine what we really want?
You don’t want to miss this month’s 1902 Club.
Come join us for a great discussion, drinks and nibbles!
What is 1902 Club? It is a group of women who get together once a month in Melbourne, Australia to discuss all of the issues that matter to us as women. From relationships to your work life, we have honest and bold conversations about the topics that make a difference to your liberation.