Be it in the workplace or in your own business, you deal with a myriad of emotions. But, how for example do you manage frustration, worry, nervousness, anger, dislike or disappointment so that you can continue to be productive and not feel stuck or consumed by your thoughts?
Let's discuss how!
*There are limited seats available for the purpose of quality discussion and genuine connection.
Note: A light breakfast is provided of coffee, tea, fruit and muffins.
Who is this for:
Passionate women from across all professions, work styles and phases of life, who, are committed to continuous professional and personal development on behalf of self and others.
What happens here:
In this unique forum, together in a safe and confidential space, we discuss, unpack, learn and share experiences of the various issues and challenges faced by women in contemporary work and life.
Our mission as women empowering women is to celebrate women, to connect, support and inspire each other as we experience constant change.
When women feel empowered they have the potential to positively impact, lead and enable themselves as well as a community!
What can unfold is a raised awareness and access to:
- your strengths within
- the resources available to you and/or your resourcefulness
- the possibility to grow and develop in self-leadership
- ways to optimise your potential in leadership/business roles
- progressive success and happiness
- another perspective/problem solving
We acknowledge and recognise:
- the value and importance of connecting with like-minded women
- the opportunity to experience new perspectives
- the option to problem solve together
- empowerment of self and others is leadership
Location: Sessions are held at Melbourne's female co-working space One Roof - 77-79 City Road, Southbank.
More than a co-working space One Roof is an entire ecosystem providing everything a female entrepreneur needs to thrive under one roof.
Easily accessible from Flinders St, 10 min walk.
Please contact me on 0422431833 or email if I can support you further or if you have any questions.
Be amazing and see you at the breakfast.