One Roof Community Manager
Role: Community Manager | Report to: CEO
Start Date: May 2019 | Full Time
About One Roof
One Roof is a B Corp certified Melbourne based co-working hub that exists to provide everything women-led businesses and startups need to succeed under one roof. Recently voted top 5 female centric co-working spaces in the world, One Roof is home to 85+ businesses and hosts on average 4 events every week. It is a stylish, bright and creative space adorned with hanging planters, murals of women's faces and colourful modernist furniture. By establishing co-working hubs in major cities around Australia, forging a supportive community and offering business support One Roof is on a mission to be the driving force that puts Australia on the map as the number one destination in the world to be a female entrepreneur. Members is so much more than a co-working space. It is a supportive & collaborative community and the One Roof team ensures our members have everything they need to thrive & succeed in business under one roof.
Purpose of the role:
The Community Manager serves one of the most crucial roles at One Roof. This person will drive and engage our community which is the lifeblood of One Roof. And this person will be focused on ensuring One Roof delivers a stand-out experience for our members.
We are on the hunt for a personable individual who can be front facing and who genuinely loves meeting new people and has an innate ability to support, nurture and connect. Our Community Manager is the go-to person for our 150+ members, has exceptional customer service skills and will be the glue that binds the community together.
· Giving all member and trial members the ultimate One Roof experience
· On-boarding new members
· Attending to member enquiries
· Internal communications both online and offline
· Maintaining our strong member satisfaction and retention.
· Program curation (designing and hosting workshops and events that are timely and relevant to member needs
· Member introductions and promotion to the broader community
· Business support to members and expert introductions
· Managing and maintaining all office facilities and supplies, setting up offices for new members
· Providing content our Social Media Manager, managing our social media platforms and communicating and engaging our database.
· You will lead the development of our online business hub and growth of our virtual community memberships.
· You will play an integral role in the growth of One Roof as we open our next site this year and continue to grow with multiple hubs around Australia in the next few years.
· You will manage the Community and Concierge team, training staff, ensuring we replicate our systems and process across multiple sites and manage budgets that relate to community engagement and retention.
What we are looking for:
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Some one who is passionate about creating standout experiences and who is always be thinking about how to best support customers.
· Experience as a facilitator and hosting events
· Ability to prioritise and be agile when there are competing tasks and projects
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· An understanding of budgets and return on investment
· Experience in working with start ups and / or an ability to understand and solve business challenges for our members
· Experience managing staff.
· Experience in digital marketing and branding a big plus
· Experience using Hubspot or a similar CRM
What we can offer:
You will join a truly supportive, collaborative and passionate team of people who work hard whilst always having a lot of fun. We are small and lean but we have a large impact. You will have freedom to be creative and innovative in this role whilst always being supported and guided.
This is not a typical role and One Roof is not like any other co-working space. We are on a mission to be the driving force that puts Australia on the map as the #1 destination in the world to be a female entrepreneur. Co-working spaces are just the beginning. If reading this role and the prospect of joining our company and mission excites you, then we want to hear from you!
Please complete these Application Questions and send your CV and attached answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 12pm on the 26th April. Only candidate submissions with the application questions attached will be considered.
Successful candidates will be contacted by May 6 for interview.